Thursday, November 21, 2013

Tardis Blue

I really want to paint something Tardis blue.
But, the problem is trying to nail down a color. There are many different opinions on what the color is. And to make things even ore confusing there are different shades for the different seasons of the show and doctors. So, let the fun begin.

http://www.lowes.com/pd_432981-4-PN8050PANTONEPRINCES_4294643579__?productId=4751213&Ns=p_product_qty_sales_dollar|1&pl=1&currentURL=%3FNs%3Dp_product_qty_sales_dollar%7C1%26page%3D2&facetInfo=

http://www.homedepot.com/p/BEHR-Premium-Plus-Ultra-8-oz-S-G-570-Sapphire-Lace-Interior-Exterior-Paint-Sample-S-G-570U/202180651#.Uo6DzsSsiCc





or some people don't have it as a paint st all and have a blue stain on wood. Minwax makes a great blue. 

I found on Etsy a magnet of the sign on the door of the Tardis. 


maybe I should just paint my fridge blue and stick the magnet on. 

I know I can't paint the front door because I've already stated that I want it stripped of the paint thats on there and refinished back to the original look. 

but who knows. I might change my mind. 


No comments:

Post a Comment