Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Christmas Tree!!!!!!

It's the first Christmas in the new house. I felt like I HAD to get a tree. I thought about going and chopping our own down and Greg was on board. So he, his daughter, and I all went to Illinois to get our tree. It was okay. You just go, ride on a wagon, get your tree, ride back and your done. It wasn't like the places my family used to go to where they had hot chocolate, Santa and a store. So next year we'll go to Pea Ridge. Any way, here are pictures of our lovely tree all set up and gorgeous.

 Harper and Greg enjoying the wagon ride out to pick out our tree. 
TADA all nice and pretty. I think we didn't think the long needle type tree through all the way. It's really hard to decorate. 
 One of m favorite ornaments
Another favorite of mine. My first Christmas!!
 So my sister and I have started a trend of giving each other ugly ornaments for Christmas. This is mine from either last year or the year before. 
 This is another one from my sister. 
And this is probably my favorite ornament. I have no idea why. I just remember liking it as kid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment