Tuesday, November 12, 2013

YIPPEE my first citation from the city!!

I knew when I bought this house that the back parking pad had a bad wall. I thought, whatever I'll get it fixed when I have the time and money. First things first, the inside of the house needs to be fixed. After all I'm living inside not on the parking pad. But, STL city doesn't think so, at least one of my neighbors doesn't think so. I got a citation for it being too leany. One of my neighbors called it in. Asshole. I got the deadline pushed back by a month. After that I need to call the person in charge of the neighborhood stabilization. In the mean time I'm still waiting for the sewer department to come and fix their cracked sewer lateral in the back alley. I couldn't do anything to the parking pad yet even if I wanted to because the city might have to tear it back up. Yes, I know it looks bad but come on! I'm living in a house that sat vacant for almost a year. I'm fixing it up and taking care of it. I'm helping to stabilize and even raise the home prices over here so the neighbors should be happy, not bitchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment