Wednesday, November 20, 2013

trying not to be overwhelming

This house could cause me to go into some serious debt, even with someone that works for free.

  1. I need a bathtub, all we have is a shower and I hate it. 
  2. The walls need to be painted in the dinning room, living room, and master bedroom.
  3. I need all new kitchen cabinets
  4. I need to replace the window in the bathroom.
  5. I need new bathroom flooring.
  6. The bathroom walls will need serious plaster repair.
  7. The retaining wall will need to be fixed eventually or I will get cited again
  8. The back sun room needs to come off the house. It's ugly and it's leaning. 
  9. The electric issues in the house need to be addressed. ie outlets not working

That's a list of stuff I NEED. There's a whole other list of stuff I want! I know I don;t have to do this all right NOW. But I really want to avoid living in a construction site or half finished house for years and years. 

Don't get me wrong I'm so grateful to have this house. I never thought I would own a house anytime soon. I mean after all I'm a full time student and I work at Starbucks. Things worked out amazingly though and I was lucky. So now I have this place that I come home to everyday, always with a since of disbelief. 

No comments:

Post a Comment